View Single Post
Old 2007-10-15, 10:27   Link #8
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

The main flaw with saying that Alicia/Beth > Teresa is that Teresa special ability (Yoki-sensing) gives her a near absolute advantage in combat, so despite their superior strength, her ability gives her a huge boost.

Mental does = willpower, just as BaalChaamon stated.

-----------

I believe the Organization never got to re-do their evaluation of Clare's skills due to her leaving the Organization right before the War in the North, but we have a pretty good guess at what Clare's stats are like now that we have Flora's.

My guess for Clare's stats at that time would be =

Yoki = C+
Agility = B+
Strength = C
Mental = B
Sense = B+
Leadership = E

My reasoning behind these stats is that Rigaldo wrote off Deneve (who has a B+ in Yoki) but targetted people who had A stats. So I decided not to give Clare an A stat, so her escaping Rigaldo's death-o-meter makes sense.

Note that her Agility is only a B because the quick-sword is a special ability, like her Yoki-sensing.

------------

As for Miata, if the Organization is right, she is about as strong as Alicia but with the added bonus of her sixth sense, which is supposed to be seperate from her Yoki-sensing ability, but i am certain she would lose out on the mental score.

So my guess would be =

Yoki = S
Agility = A+
Strength = A+
Mental = D
Sense = S
Leadership = E

As combat-powerful as Alicia, but lacking in both restraint and leadership ability. Her sensing would be top-tier though, especially since it does not rely on Yoki.

------------------

Also note that Priscilla never got the chance to fully develop her skill while under the Organization's wing, but her awakening unlocked her potential, which was likely much higher then the stats displayed here.

Last edited by Fenrir_valindri; 2007-10-16 at 09:14. Reason: Adjusting Clare-chan's stats :D