Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2011-09-29, 09:14   Link #16897
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Anyone would pale in such circonstance, but Wall Street isn't in Syria, they won't send the death squad against the protestors.
They are still hired guns - they shoot for money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post
Rocket launches Chinese space lab

Man that's a nerve wrecking process. I never thought that the launch was so important, the whole Politburo was watching, president Hu Jintao, vice president Xi Jinping (aka next president), the current prime minister, the next prime minister, top dogs of the military, and a whole bunch of other people was either at the Beijing Space Center or at the launching center. I can't imagine what a disaster it will be if something fails, and I keep thinking how much security will be there to guarantee the safety of these leaders. There must be an whole swarm of army mobilized.
I bet a place in photoshoot run by fujoshis that the entire PLA is mobilised.

Maybe it is a good sign to US to stop screwing around and start playing the second round of space race again.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.