View Single Post
Old 2007-09-12, 23:47   Link #110
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
Hahaha, know what? I actually do feel like going out to get myself some real Ramen after this excited post. Perhaps I'll look for a Japanese market around here, although there aren't probably very many. But oh, come on. You guys do live the good life, don't you? I never had the chance of eating pocky... Kagamisama and Suiseiseki-chan eat it all the time... Why do I must endure this suffering?

Spoiler for For 4chan random yet funny crap:

And oh jebus... That Ramen actually does look pretty good. Sucks it's that time of the night when I can't even breathe without waking up half of the household... otherwise I'd go cook some Western/tasteless brick ramen just to pay tribute to Soujirou-san.

Quote:
I'm not sure about the international camaraderie of otakus, but I've got to say that I love seeing the otaku trio together. Their interaction is quite a contrast to the "normals." They really should have been introduced earlier.
Agree completely... I think we would have had a lot of memorable moments had the three of them spent more time together throughout the series. I mean, seriously... Kona+Patty+Hiyorin would mean no anime would be left untouched without having its fair share of jabs and... and... (I've been trying to find the word I'm looking for for three minutes now, if any of that matters... ) oh! yes, references and what-not. It would've been amazing, that's all I can tell.

Quote:
This is easily the best midnight snack a man can get, except when the man's wife ate half of it. But Soujirou! Your suffering isn't for vain! I have avenged you!
* Sobs * Enjoy your wife getting half of your snack! I'm sure Soujirou-san would give up on every bit of moe in the world to be able to share a bowl of late-night ramen with Kanata!

<- Okay, we're all starting to sound really creepy. Perhaps a little break is needed...

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"