View Single Post
Old 2012-09-03, 14:35   Link #1381
Hollownerox
Pretty Swell Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Seriously (oh, and I've caught up to the current page now). The stuff about what Black colour stands for? Not mentioned in Vol12. Graphite Edge? Didn't show up in this volume.

And people seems to have mistaken Azure Air for Azure 'Heir' Sure, that guy might actually be the crown prince, but that wasn't in the name
About the color black, I just read the SAO side story versus, the one where
Spoiler for Story Spoiler:
And it turns out Kuroyukihime herself doesn't know what it means. Though Haruyuki does make some nice color symbolization statements that does hint a bit to the meaning. I remember reading a few pages back that people thought black symbolized death and whatnot, since Kuroyukihime's power was rejecting and severing. But thinking about how the color spectrum works it does show some insight on the subject. While black is the absence of all color and white is all colors combined, black can absorb all the colors of the spectrum, while white is the color that reflects light and rejecting all the other colors.

"Love is a very powerful force. Even more so when it's focused into a coherent beam of destruction. Every time I cast Hadoken, it siphons away some of the love in the universe. I'm not sure how much, but I'm given to understand the divorce rate goes up with each blast." - Black Mage
Hollownerox is offline   Reply With Quote