View Single Post
Old 2011-06-20, 09:46   Link #62
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
@Kanon - is it a sub-plot, or is it the plot?
I sure hope it's the former

Quote:
Originally Posted by tezu View Post
I feel the same way, but I heard ep 14 is going to introduce
Spoiler for ep14:

so if we're unlucky, the romance aspect might take up the majority of the series indeed........I hope not, though. Romance already ruined AnoHana for me lol xD
If it's different enough from the romance we've seen in the series so far and it doesn't involve a triangle (if they make a Yuina -> some dude -> Nako triangle, I'm going to get very annoyed), I'm fine with it. After all, this is a coming of age story, and romance is part of growing up too. At any rate, I'm all for some Yuina exposition.

The reason I want the Ko storyline to end is that I feel they've already done everything they could do with it. It can only keep going in circles if they leave it as is. Those last couple episodes have emphasized the need for Ohana to reply to Ko's confession and give him (and herself) closure. It's time to do just that. They can't keep stretching this storyline out for another 12 episodes, especially since they seem fully intent on involving Ohana in yet another love triangle. Futhermore, I'm conviced Ohana will remain at the inn, so she'll have to friendzone Ko down the line; better for it to happen sooner than later, for everybody's sake. Ko himself is obviously tired of waiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Rambo View Post
Well they ARE chefs. They got to go and sample lots of different kinds of food when they're out on this sort of outing. Tohru seems to have pretty solidly *apprentice zoned* Minko here and bassically is treating her like how he'd treat any other person in a similar circumstance.
I was actually pretty surprised that we saw Ko this soon after the fever episode. I doubt we'll be seeing him for awhile.
True, it appears Tooru has apprenticezoned Minko pretty hard, but she is still a girl nonetheless. Besides, he shouldn't treat anybody that way, regardless of their gender. While I understand the "you have to finish your plate" mentality, I think forcing someone to eat until they have to puke is even more disrespectful to the food/chef, as well as to the person eating.