Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2009-12-04, 14:45   Link #12503
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
That may be how she'll let him know that she's interested. She'll pin him down and plant a deep kiss on him, and then ask if it was her he was waiting for all along. But, that'll also be the day all hell breaks loose with the rest of the harem too, whether they witness that or not.
I know, well if Inner Moka does that I wonder how Outer Moka is going to behave around Tsukune, I mean she knows what she does ( although vaguely ) when Inner Moka is awakened, and well I think it goes the other way too if we take this into account.

Another scenario of possible events could be that after Inner Moka kisses Tsukune, she could just kidnap him, not that Tsukune would be resisting of course, but still I think that solution would only postpone ( and probably make things a lot worse ). Well Inner Moka is a vampire, but I don't think that she is able to defend herself against Kurumu, Yukari, Mizore, Ruby and Kokoa - well she would be aiming for Tsukune for "stealing" her Onee-Sama's lips ( not acknowledging that it would be the other way around ).

So, one way or the other "all hell breaking loose" is the only term that comes to mind if the scenario I mentioned is going to happen ...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote