View Single Post
Old 2008-08-18, 02:13   Link #1026
Kakisho
Just Another

Send a message via AIM to Kakisho
Ok instead of joining in on the conversation, i'm just gonna blindly give my opinion on some things.
Was Rolo in denial towards the end? When Lelouch told him that he was being used, he looked very surprised and saddened. Or did he truely think his brother was just lieing?

At the warehouse 4 scene, couldn't Zero had talked his way out? I mean, seeing he was so smart, he could'ved reworded it and got the OootBK to fire on Shneizal (spelling).

C.C. is still in the ship..............What's gonna happen to her? I miss the old C.C. : (.

Ummm, New super pumped Gurren, All of the Knights, Ragnarok, the OotBK's, The Brittian Empire, practically NO ONE is on lelouch's side now. And just a couple of episodes before this happened, he joined EVERYONE who wasn't part of the Brittian Empire with the Black Knights so all of those countries are against him.

My prediction:

Anya is gonna be revealed soon for what's happening to her with her connection to Geass.
C.C. is somehow going to come back into the show somehow...
Suzaku and Lelouch will work together to bring Brittania down.

Touching episode btw.
EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by texansz28 View Post
pretty smart on lulus part telling kallen that shes a pawn then wispering to live on so she wont die with him. but for her to not figure out that he was lying his ass off about saying she was his best pawn until he says live on is pretty dumb on her part.
Wait....didn't she simply give up hope in lelouch so she left? Lelouch didn't geass her to live on (if that's what you're saying) firstly becuase eye-contact = needed + unless Jerry anti-geassed her, she has been already geassed (episode 2/3?).