Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-06-04, 18:19   Link #14259
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Aye, Moka did mention that his blood tastes different. It's to be expected since he's no longer "normal".
Ah sorry, I realise I didn't necessarily make it clear, but I was responding to Ou-rex's previous post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ou-Rex
But what if the reason for his blood tasting no different is because the vampire blood is literally dormant? It could account for him being completely human in his usual state and why it tastes no different to Moka. Much liek a parasite which only acts when its host is in danger what if it is the same for vampire blood as technically it is a parasite that has infected Tsukune and to prevent his body from rejecting it fully it stays in a dormant state.

As I thought, and you verified, Moka actually commented that his blood taste DID change, which throws a bit of a spanner in this line of thoughts, because it means that it's not a case of Tsukune's blood taste remaining the same as Ou-Rex had suggested, and that the basic makeup did infact change with his transition, at least enough for Moka to notice the change in taste.

I don't really see the fuss in what Tsukune is, we know he's in some sort of hybrid state right now, much like a Dampir (half and half), and I'm sure as it becomes important the story will let us know. What his ultimate power level and status will be will ultimately depend on what the mangaka decides he feels like, he may not have actually decided yet!

Strong enough for Moka I'm sure however
Reading: None at the moment

Last edited by tyranuus; 2010-06-04 at 18:31.
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote