Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2009-12-03, 00:12   Link #12470
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
for me a boring and diappointing chapter.... kinda it feels like 1month of waiting was wasted....

again the manga lost its seriousness.... where is Tsukunes training with inner moka and how he gets better and better... where is the fair tails fights...

here the china-gay appeared and filler season started thx to him.... why wont he just disappear... not interested in yaoi... I prefer going back on the story/plot rails .... since the train crushed into the filler-land

anyway yukari is not my favourite character.... yet she got 1whole chapter (even moka was not in it....).... ehhh I wont even wait for translation since I saw what I saw and there is nothing to wait for (at least for me)

well we saw lots of yukari in previous chapters and how she was ready to sell out Tsukune to the china-gay in order to make her pervered dream come true [whiel totaly ignore tsukunes wishes]...

guess I have to put my hopes for next month since this was just a disappointment..... kurumu, mizore or even rubi were better choices for the chapter than yukari (at least for me)... since kurumu,mizore,rubi didnt got any full chapter spot-light lately too....
Well I for know will hold my judgment until the chapter is released properly. Sure I was a bit disappointed as well, because in the last two chapter's we got a bit of Inner Moka development. Sure this chapter is just pure fan service. And well I have a mixed opinion about Yukari as well ... and if we talk about chapther 23 haven't the other girls ( Kurumu,Ruby,Mizore) where ready to sell Tsukune to the mafia ( Wong Fong Fong ) so they could have a polygamy with him as well. Oh, well I think we could say that for love they where ready to do anything, and leave it at that.

But, I agree with someone , who posted that the recent chapter is kind of getting absurd ... well I think that it is ... but, oh well, I'm not the author so I don't know where he is going to go with this .

On another hand haven't the first three chapter been kind of filler chapter's too .... and after that we got the doppelganger arc ... so the "seriousness" might return in the next chapter.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote