View Single Post
Old 2012-02-06, 18:35   Link #93
Deathscyther

Yuji's biggest mistake at the moment is that he's underestimating Shana. She has changed since he left her. She became honest with herself and became 'complete'. She's not just a flame haze who fights for nothing but her mission anymore. She fights for her own beliefs now.

Yuji doesn't know about the pact Shana made with Alastor when she became a flame haze as well. If she doesn't agree with the mission to protect the balance, she won't do it. She always had her doubts about the never ending fights between flame haze and tomogara. No matter how much she loves everyone, no matter how much they love her, she won't do it if she doesn't like it.

At the end of episode 12 Shana even tells him that she wants to know what he has to do, what he needs to do and that she'll find something that can convince every flame haze. She wants to find a way as well. Yuji even thinks at this time 'I don't know this Shana'. Shen then asks him what his reason for changing the world is, but he doesn't answer.

If Yuji had told her everything, I think she might have understood. If he could convince her that he's only trying to make everyone happy, that both the humans and the tomogara would benefit from his plan, that the never ending battle between the flame haze and tomogara can be stopped and that the balance won't be in danger of breaking down, she might have agreed to help him since this would make the mission of the flame haze kind of unnecessary. And if she doesn't agree with this mission, if she thinks there's a better option, she won't do it. That's what she has decided after all.

They might have been able to think of something together this way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
[spoiler] Ah, wait I just thought of something. If Denizens and Guze have PoE of their own, why don't they simply go back and forth between worlds? When in human world, they can do whatever they want until their PoE diminish, then return to Guze to recharge, then they can return to earth to enjoy life again. Pheles didn't simply return to Guze while waiting for Johann, why? Is there any explanation why Denizens don't simply return to Guze while they're in danger?
It's never been explained how tomogara got to our world from guze. So I guess it's impossible for us to know if they are able to go back. I think it's not possible for them to return though. The kings of guze having to contract flame haze all this time would make less sense that way. They'd just come to our world, kill the tomogara and return to guze right away if that would have been possible.

Last edited by Deathscyther; 2012-02-06 at 18:52.