View Single Post
Old 2013-01-16, 22:00   Link #5827
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grave_digger View Post
This is not dragonball , the power level mentioned probably it's about the strength of the authority,experience,number of authority etc. voban [sturm und drang]which control wind,rain and lightning is stronger than godou [goat] because it's part of the verethragna 10 incarnation.Heck godou didn't used [boar] and [white stallion ] cannot be used again.if godou use the [sword] first to slice the [wolf] and can still used his [white stallion] i'm sure the result will different.Same as voban though if he use tactic (he only used frontal attack against godou),and go all-out without care of harming yuri.
Sorry for the late response I've been really busy at work after looking back over the quote it was bad one however there are still some problems with your orginal theory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grave_digger View Post
remember volume 2 !! voban only use 4 authority when facing godou and his magical power decreased a lot, you think he can use 10 authority !!!? authority has it's amount magical power you know,there are authority with only required small magical power like godou [bull] and huge amount magical power like [white stallion] so it's hard to judge.that's why i think godslayer can only used 5 - 6 authority at full power in a battle.I think campione and god magical or divine power already ridiculously high so there is no wide gap between them (except for great sage which is abnormal).
Your count on the number of authorities Voban used is off Feng Bo, Yu Shi, and Lei Gong are each treated as seperate authorities that are used together he also used Phoebus, Osiris and unnamed authority for resurrection plus I'm pretty sure he used both Phoebus and Osiris more then once. Voban unnamed authority seems like a very big one in terms of power use since it instantly resurected him after being turned into ash.

On a unrelated note I heard the is old Kenny Roger song it kind of reminded me of Godou it's called "Coward of the county".
Godou does try walk away from trouble still can avoid fighting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sraL5ERiwZ4
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote