View Single Post
Old 2013-01-28, 17:38   Link #1465
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
Found this link on the Gamefaqs forums

http://metro.co.uk/2013/01/28/dmc-lo...turns-3369615/
It seems it had gone down the chart really fast. From 1 to 4, and overall 1 to 9, in just a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
doesnt look like DmC doing that good. Ca$hcow gotta win back their fans or else
they're not going to make MORE $! firstly Ca$hcom, charge money with your DLC! ....oh...nevermind.
Alot will just probably download the disc lock content DMC3 Dante costume $4 and the Vergil DLC. Not counting the ones that pre-ordered specially for this, already have the Vorgil DLC, which is the "true ending", that happened after final stupid battle of Donte. Since there is a "good" time demon in the game, I'm guessing we might see the Vorgil transformation here as was said in 4chan. Probably...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if they keep the game alive with more DLC to add more revenue. They had so many pre-order bonuses before the game came out so no surprise in that case.

Well Capcom hopped on that bandwagon and turned Resident Evil into something that COD fans could play in order to bring in a new fanbase since they said that Survival Horror is not "profitable" anymore... so yeah... -_-.
So many pre-order bonuses, yet alot didn't get it, most especially in Japan, which I herd there is not a single pre-order on this game in Japan. Wow, now that 100% integrity from the gamers in Japan. The Bloody palace is coming out in Feb that's one. Then a few months probably March or April Vorgil's downfall.

Whenever someone mentions RE, I always remember how hypocrite ca$hcom is, when RE4 became DMC1 because it deviated from survival horror to action, then WTF is RE6?! Even if has zombies and variation of horror in each campaign hell it's a freaking action game!