View Single Post
Old 2013-01-28, 23:53   Link #1475
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
It's really sad that we have to pay for Bloody Palace where in the other games it was unlocked after beating a game on any difficulty. Now we have to pay for the true ending which I'm sure will be pretty short and redundant since the story was predictable and pointless. It's just like with Square and FF13-2 all over again -_-.

It saddens me that even Leon's campaign didn't give me hope that they went back to the Original RE formula. They tried but it felt forced and it failed. Oh well, at least the creator of Resident Evil is working on a new Survival Horror project. I look forward to hearing more about that. It shows that other producers and game makers that have left Capcom are doing well, while said company has sewage water flooding every corner and are up to its neck in crap. Same goes to Square Enix whenever they plan to get off their ass and give us Versus XIII or better Final Fantasy game. That's a topic for another day, and/or another thread!
Bloody Palace is free, but before when I lurked in Capcom Unity, they where WAS going to make it paid DLC. Probably just to save face. lol

The one thing I now hate is it's like Asura's Wrath all over again, the real ending is DLC in ALOT of games. I'm just glad I enjoyed Asura's Wrath, but overall the dlc practice on the REAL ENDING was bad move.

They don't think survival horror is in? Think again crapcom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
I found it funny how he spent more than half of the video praising the game, only to say at the end the game wasn't good enough to buy at full price.
Like I said probably a casual player, but when he got his hands on it and it started glitching and so on with the storyline. I guess we all know it's a bad game, playable, but very bad glitchy game.

crap game!

Edit:

WOW! So stylish! sarcasm

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by kenjiharima; 2013-01-29 at 00:15.
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote