View Single Post
Old 2007-05-22, 02:38   Link #288
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormturmoil View Post
I spy a slight problem with NonaHa already...

Spoiler for punchline:

Before anyone says it, now I've read some of this forum, I notice some similarites with other peoples characters here. I actually wrote this before reading this, so maybe great minds do think alike. In particular, Kha's 'reactive Linker Cores' strikes me as similar, and Aurion has some similar traits.

As for the rest, some of the pieces are easy to trace, others are just words wrapped around a concept.

On the subject of Aurion, given his possession of a similar charateristic to my character, he too would probably able to wield the supplemental device if pushed.
- Vita would only refer to Nona as 'her'...

- for the reactive core- he partially got that from me- since initially he had no idea, then after reading the 'dual core' he thought of [kor fusion] and then after hearing the 'reactive' (tech and theory based from another anime that whose ideas and concepts had potential in the nanohaverse) , he changed it to a reactive core with fusion - that reminds me, must update ashton's profile

- well, that because some of the characters here are placed in active works in FF.net- Kha for instance is in my Fic AlternateS