Thread: Licensed Zettai Karen Children
View Single Post
Old 2008-04-19, 13:37   Link #114
Seiryuu

Yeah, it does sound more like she's saying "if I stop giving oxygen to my brain". Even though an oxygen flood would probably have similar effects, the likelihood of a 10-year-old like her knowing that much about biology is slim, and the likelihood that she'd have a way to cause more oxygen to flow to her brain without increasing pressure and bursting a few vessels is far slimmer. In that condition, it certainly makes far more sense that she tried to stop the flow for a second.
BTW, I looked back on the scene and I don't see any spot where Kaoru's shirt changed. Throughout the whole thing her vest is open, the bow is off and the top button on the shirt is undone to ease any pressure on the throat. For part, you can't see the shirt very well because Minamoto's hand was in the way, but when you see it seems like it's always buttoned to the same spot.
BTW, when I looked back at the first ep, I noticed something about the chief. When he's running for the girls at the end, something inside of me expects him to yell "Grenda-chaaaaaaan!!!". If you don't know what I'm referring to then just go somewhere and look up "petite princess" and you'll see.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote