View Single Post
Old 2008-10-01, 19:43   Link #3121
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megann View Post
Lelouch is alive, he had Charles' Code which activates when you first die. In the end, when C.C. is talking while laying in the hay, she nods her head up when she finishes "Huh, Lelouch?" pointing her head towards the driver. I believe the driver of the carriage is Lelouch, since you don't see his face. It would be perfect if Sunrise ever wanted to start back up or make a movie.
Why bother getting so complicated as to explaining how Lelouche is actually having the code and being immortal? We've seen characters get mowed down by machines guns and lost in WMD explosions come out just fine... would a sword wound be so much harder to believe?

Seriously, thanks to numerous characters surviving very convincing deaths with little explanation other than "britania has really good health care", it shouldn't be a surprise for almost anyone to suddenly come back... it's like, nothing short of outright decapitation could be considered a convincing death.

Its almost funny how Xiangke is missing from the epilogue at the end... did he die or what? If he did then i find it funny since his "death" is far less convincing than Cornelia's, Gilford's, or Mao's (the first time with the cops)

Grant it, i will forgive Jeremiah for not dying... only because he ended up being completely badass; really funny how many people including myself were moaning and groaning over the fact that he was still alive early on in R2.
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote