Old 2010-10-23, 11:37   Link #239
Moczo
"Hey, Isaac?"
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Moczo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Shirou blinked a few times, and said, "I have no idea."

Ah, the return of the Shirou we all know and love. I have a couple of minor issues.

1) Shinji managing to outwit Tohsaka and Rider thanking him? Well, I suppose this is another scenario, so thinks will happene that didn't in the other routes. Still...

2) Berserker seems to have a a lot more conciousness than I would've thought. And I would've liked it better if it were illustrated in the style of writing. Like short single sentences. Something like "Kill, kill kill. Servant Lady stronger. Attack her first. Attack. Attack. FUCKING TREES! Do not attack boy. Loli will be mad.". Or am I just talking out of my ass?

3) Does Ilya know/thinks the worm is Zoken? In that case, wouldn't she know it would be wise to kill him first and foremost and would be worth giving the command spell to do so?
I'm glad I made Shirou dumb enough for you?

1) Well... he didn't outwit her. He saw her getting a jewel out because she basically forgot he was there. He overcame her by virtue of his own meaninglessness! I may have to take out the Rider thing though... sometimes I forget she actually hates his guts. For 'Master' and Servant, they actually don't interact that much.

2) I... yeah, I may have made the sections that were meant to be Berserker too eloquent? You probably have a point. I mean, it's not really him thinking it's me narrating the basic instincts that are going through his mind in a thoughtful way? Does this make sense? I'm not sure.

3) I'm operating under the assumption she is at least aware the worms around are part of his body, just by comparing Justicia's memories to her own senses. She's just also aware that he's very old and very smart, and that since he knows Berserker could shred him in seconds he wouldn't actually come to speak to her unless he had some method of escaping with his life. She doesn't know it's because killing him involves performing open-heart surgery on a girl several miles away, but she at least knows that attacking him here would be a waste of time.
Moczo is offline   Reply With Quote