View Single Post
Old 2012-04-08, 14:59   Link #1
Kunagisa

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - General Discussion

Synopsis:
Quote:
Kanda Sorata is a student of the High School attached to Suimei Arts College* (or Suikou for short). During the first year summer he raised a cat in the dorm and was scolded by the principal, who asked him to chase the cat away or he would be driven out of the dorm. As a cat lover, Sorata tried to resist and had to move to the infamous "Sakurasou" (Sakura Manor). Next year spring, the famous, world renowned artist Shinna Mashiro moved into Sakurasou; thus, Sorata's days of being led around foolishly by this girl who lacks common sense begin.
*Do you call this auxiliary high school? I don’t know the official term in English.

Drama CD cast: Listed from left to right, up to bottom on the picture above.
Quote:
Kanda Sorata: Matsuoka Yoshitsugu
Shiina Mashiro: Kayano Ai
Aoyama Nanami: Nakatsu Mariko
Kamiigusa Misaki: Takamori Natsumi
Mitaka Jin: Sakurai Takahiro
Akasaka Ryuunosuke: Horie Yui
Sengoku Chihiro: Toyoguchi Megumi
Maid: ???

Funny thing, this was announced like a day or 2 ago on 2ch, but the thread was gone in a few hours, and since it's april fool everyday there, I got excited and went ;__;. Thankfully someone finally posted the source today.

As you can tell from the art, this is a love comedy, so if you want grim-dark plot or mega action sakuga probably this wouldn't suit your taste. The drama cd was announced not too long ago, I can't imagine them changing this for the anime. I've been dying to hear Nakatsu Mariko's voice again because of Ginga e Kickoff (Kansai dialect's fun to listen to heh)~~ And rest of the cast is pretty stellar too. This title was on my MU wish list for a while now cause a very annoying person always said it's the best thing ever (and as annoying as he is, I trust his taste).

Here's hoping a good studio picks this up.

Note: If you go to the website in the image right now you see nothing. Will update in the future if I don't get lazy/busy.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote