View Single Post
Old 2012-06-25, 12:37   Link #29294
Drifloon

Quote:
Oh, but in the beggining of his nine hour analysis he promises (or threatens?) to upload a religion/atheist video very soon, so...stay tunned. The guy has also uploaded a video called 'Denying the desirability of religion'. I mean, okay man, we get it, you're very smart and you've got a great outlook in life, stop trying to shove it down everyone else's ass through YouTube.
It's pretty ironic, he's obviously spent a huge amount of time on Umineko but its central message of not denying other people's beliefs, however irrational, as long as they're doing nothing to harm anyone else seems to have completely escaped him, doesn't it? I guess he just holds Ctrl through those scenes since they're just useless trolling that's irrelevant to the mystery.

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I realise this guy really is like Erika. He can't handle just proposing his own theory and letting the Shkanon believers keep theirs, he has to actually say that Shkanon is a lie and present "evidence" for it (none of which actually disproves it in a convincing way, and all of which is approximately as twisted as Erika's Natsuhi culprit arguments). And from what I understand, his videos on religion are more or less equivalent to Erika crushing Maria's dreams in the name of truth.
Drifloon is offline   Reply With Quote