View Single Post
Old 2012-01-04, 20:49   Link #489
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
My point was that we haven't seen anything to indicate that the Rinnegan shares the Sharingan's ability to control the Kyuubi (though it logically should). And I think WSK's point was that you can't use Madara's ability to control the Kyuubi as a point over Nagato since, as far as we've seen, he doesn't even have an ability that would let us see if he could or couldn't do so as well. If Nagato had the Sharingan, or if the Rinnegan proves capable of outright controlling the Kyuubi, that's one thing. Until then we can say that because Madara can control the Kyuubi he has a severe advantage over Nagato, but you can't really say, "Madara can control the Kyuubi and Nagato can't, therefore he is stronger."
actually I think I have another way to word it to prove my point. nagato has madara's eyes. literally. so they are 2 ninjas using the exact same tools. madara can use them better in this regard at least (though I'm willing to bet in all regards) but just for this kyuubi control argument, madara is more powerful by this fact.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote