View Single Post
Old 2012-06-22, 04:44   Link #5915
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Body hair is a paradise for small bacteria and things that desperately want to claw you open and slurp all the soft juices inside and poop in the claw marks to make it even more tasty. So yes... shaving the legs before applying medicine is a good idea.
My leg hair isn't very thick in the first place to start with. But she says that the prescription is for 2 weeks.

Meanwhile, I have to keep shaving, and keep cutting those scabs running the razor over my legs.

Quote:
The proper question though is was the lady doctor a cute loli... if so, then it doesn't *matter* why she says to do it
She's just a plain Jane who is actually good at pronouncing drugs, or I am wondering if she is showing off as a kuudere. My reaction (jokingly) was, "Wait, I am supposed to shave that off? That is my man pride!", and she said, "It is not like you will turn into a girl shaving that off. That is why you see ladies rarely get leg rashes."

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote