Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-08, 20:49   Link #22427
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Since I believe the code we go by is that once the scanlation's out, spoiler tags don't have to be used...

First off, we don't have confirmation of corpses yet, so there's still a lot of hope for Kurumu and Mizore. Actually, I gotta give credit to Akua- she's getting into the villain level where as much as it would be a Bad End, I sorta just want to see the red button pressed and everything go to hell, namely with Tsukune coming in and going into Kill Mode, which would probably also awaken Alucard and then boom goes the dynamite. Unfortunately, it's probably going to take until the August issue (i.e., the one released in July) for Tsukune to show up and deliver Akua's long-awaited beatdown.

On a very bad side note, although I have hope for Kurumu and Mizore, this again may be Ikeda-sensei's way of cropping the harem...
Or worse yet, end the series. There's a new "neighboring copyright" law being proposed in Japan which royally screws mangaka over.

Many great, long-running series have ended prematurely because the mangaka didn't want the publisher usurping their work. All we can do now is cross our fingers and hope that's not the case with R+V II.
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote