View Single Post
Old 2009-06-29, 22:09   Link #2106
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrellord View Post
actually, it's a Siamese twin. That's why Kanon wears such a silly hat. He's also double jointed in the neck, and can swivel around so that the 2nd face faces the front.
lol whut |D That reminds me of Legend of Zelda, Oracle of Ages, with the turning head boss.

I'm a bit curious about motives. Specifically those of the adults that need money.

Krauss: According to the beginning of EP 2 Krauss has some failed projects, most of which he started and abandoned, that is costing him money. And it's stated Natsuhi is aware of these problems. In EP 1 he's accused of taking funds from the inheritance pool and harboring the hidden gold. But he states that he's been supported by a close friend. It's said that he wants to renovate the island and build a resort on it once Kinzo dies.

Hideyoshi and Eva: Has some kind of trouble repaying stockholders. It was explained during the EP 3 ??? tea party that Eva did something similar to various companies as others had did to her husband. It's basically that people were buying up his stock so much that he couldn't repay them and was on the verge of bankruptcy.

Rudolf: Some case in America. In the start of EP 2 there's a little dream sequence about it, but all it says is that he doesn't want to go to court because there's a good chance he'll lose. So he wants to settle. It has something to do with brandnames apparently, so maybe something concerning copyright laws? He mentions that the settlement is 10 million yen...or dollars. I think it would be dollars, since it's a case in America. Also, when Kyrie talks to everyone in private about the guest Beatrice she mentions that she wasn't aware of Rudolf's business troubles until they all talked to Krauss.

Rosa: She's having trouble paying off the people sponsoring her failing design and clothing company. It's not mentioned how much, but she's obviously trying to avoid it and real life in general by going on these weekend vacations.

Out of the mentioned cases, which one would have the highest probability of actually thinking about murder to obtain money?
Marion is offline   Reply With Quote