View Single Post
Old 2010-05-20, 21:07   Link #10341
Linkin Battler

Send a message via MSN to Linkin Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiza Sunozaki View Post
He's been putting her through a cruel torture because he's been accusing her of killing all these people for enjoyment and pleasure, that she's a cruel heartless witch, that he hates her, that nothing would be better if she never existed. If someone you loved dearly told you these things over and over again, wouldn't you feel like you were under a torture most cruel? Lambda was getting angry at Beato in Episode 3's Ura-Tea Party because Beato was tiring of this game, beginning to bend under the torture Battler was putting her through. So Lambda offered some... "encouragement" to keep Beato on track.
Beato appears like an average human, because at that point, Battler's perspective was still reliable. He couldn't see someone appear in a flurry of golden butterflies, he can only see someone appear like an average human could. However, because of the darkness and the rain, he couldn't see who they were. So, for meta-Beato's convenience, she imposed the image of suit-Beato over the person for meta-Battler, who has a view of the gameboard and can see who it was.
The bold part was evident, starting from the assumption that Beato loves Battler, there wasn't even the need to say it. But what she wanted the most was to tell him how much he has suffered waiting from him and just hug him crying on his ches and that was the motivation she wants him to know the truth, so that he could understand her pain and... I don't know how to explain it, but I think you have understood xd
On the contrary what you say about Lambda is not true, in EP3 Tea Party Lambda beginned to understand Beatrice's real purpose and warned her. ("You are starting to forget the debt you have with me")
Try to think EP4, EP5 and everything, don't this just fits it perfectly? I mean not only what I said in this post but also the other posts about the bond between Beato and Battler