View Single Post
Old 2012-03-13, 22:34   Link #4738
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
If you didn't chill with Mr. PoPo I might say that statement is pretty --rhymes with bassist ...Hmmm, although Popo does "work for you"...It's not like he's your friend, so...hmmm...

I know it's gonna suck for urban heads to wear the jersey of another prominent urban head eh? Don't want thugs ruining the property value of the state-of-the-art Candlestick park...

Moving on, Brandon Marshall for 2 3rd rounders??!?! Why didn't they just trade that mofo for a brand new Kia? Jesus Skywalker...

Colston signed back with the Saints, a bountiful^^ snag on our partt, but if he signed before Garcon and didn't get atleast 8-milli, then damn bruh...Only in Washington that a guy who's worth 5 gets 8...

I hear we're close to signing Carl Nicks aswell...Maybe since the NFL is so focused on not letting Moms Against Drunk Driving and PTA chairheads know the truth about NFL football, we can do some mid-90's 49ners contract cheating and sign Nicks and Brees too...

Shaping up to be a good week...
Take off the sun glasses and get the F off your turtle. Believe it or not there is actually insight beyond the little island your spend most of your time on.

Oh and Carl Nicks isn't close to signing with New Orleans. He had an offer and he said he'd go home and think about it with his family. Highly doubt he signs as the Saints barely have any salary cap room left to begin with. Nicks is going to get his big money elsewhere. He's probably gonna be a BUC.

Don't forget the keys to the Slave 1 when you head out to work tomorrow. Say hi to Mr. Fett at the office for me.

Dang, Drew Brees still hasn't signed yet. Don't worry. Chase Daniel just resigned LMFAO. Shaping up to be a good week? There really isn't really anywhere to go, but up after what has happened these past couple of weeks. Don't worry though, you still have the draft picks to be taken away from you and the suspensions when Goodell takes a shit on your franchise.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。

Last edited by Samari; 2012-03-13 at 22:44.
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote