View Single Post
Old 2008-12-12, 03:31   Link #71
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Either it was a mistake by directing/ story planning or Taiga's father seems not so calculating/careful enough to have evil motives

I means he give Ruuji such a thick package of money without really questioning his identity (despite his delinquent eyes). That's obviously a silly move since a careful guy can't trust a stranger that easily. And he can just transfer money into Taiga's bank account after the meeting instead of hand it to some one else. So whatever motives he have, it doesn't involve money, or his gain would be so huge that he can't care about small amounts
Another thing: he went so far as withdraw the money out of his daughter's bank account so he can meet her, but then immediately went to her apartment to see her when Taiga didn't come the first time. Shouldn't he do the other way around: visit her first, before withdraw the money to force her see him?

Have no idea what is the story behind that, but the only explanation i can come up is: her father's new wife is quite evil, and due to some argument with the ex-wife (taiga's mom still alive, right?) she recklessly withdrew all the money from Taiga's bank account to "revenge" or force the ex-wife paying for Taiga's living expense instead. When Taiga's father realised that, he decided to divorce her and want Taiga back. Or all of those are just acts because Taiga will soon inherit a huge amount of money and her guardian will have control over that cash.

PS: I will say the chance that Taiga'll goes back and live with his father till the end of the series will be like 1%. Would like it to happen through