View Single Post
Old 2012-09-23, 17:23   Link #4114
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
He needs as many authorities as possible. Strength=amount of authorities. He'd need every extra power he can get if wants to hold out against our infamous saviour, the Last King. In my opinion, there's simply way too many flaws with Verethragna's powers. Unless Godou can remove those restrictions, Persian Warlord isn't exactly that reliable. The rematch with Athena demonstrates this.Once the sword is unusable or in some form rendered ineffective, he's more than screwed.He needs at least one combat authority that can be used repeatedly at all times.
I wouldn't underestimate the value of Ame no Murakumo no Tsurugi it's not a proper authority it's actaully something better a fully functional divine weapon. It's has multiple authories within it such as wind manipulation, power to create storms, and the ability to absorb and manipulate other authorities. Also it gives Godou a proper weapon he can use and with 3 highly skilled swordsmen in his harem he has planty of teachers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I see the point you are making, so maybe we will see another authority added into Godou's arsenal. Though looks like it won't be coming anytime soon, but I still see Godou training to use his power more than once or take out any restriction on them seems more realistic for Godou for the time being.
I don't think any amount of training is going to help Godou with the restrictions on his authorities it seems to be some sort of tradeoff Godou got alot more variety of power then most Campiones but has rather tight restrictions on them.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote