~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
holy ~ guys need backup >.<
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
How could I make that better?
thats pretty good
~ normally a static background wont go well with most things but this gives it a darker feel
well not much fault to point out but...the image on the right should be blended more into the BG imo and i duno...the proportions seem kinda off...maybe if you make it a little smaller ~
the text is nice but kinda small and together with the colour makes it hard to read ~ oh and change the font for the bottom line...it doesnt suit the sig >.<
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veg View Post
Original Image:

Signature:
Spoiler:

Needs any improvements?
wow you did a really good job changing the colours
only fault is that youve left the right side too empty ~ how bout moving your second line of text over there? and it would be better to make the text stand out more
also you need a border!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie_Emesai View Post
3 versions, which do ya think is better? Personally i like the blonde version. Comments would be nice too ^_^.

Spoiler:
cute ^_^ yea i think blonde is the best version too...it fits well with the theme ^_^
problem is that due to the small size of the sig its kinda hard feel for anything other than the girl which leaves it kinda bland and it eye catches everything ~ i think you should make your name bigger and move it to the right side of the sig so that it will have 2 point in which it eye catches ~ love the frame tho ^_^

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote