View Single Post
Old 2011-05-06, 08:21   Link #56
mols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snork View Post
The thing is, the future now promises more answers than the past. Sure, it would be nice to see how Kyouko and Mami met, or maybe how Walpurgis Night originated (presumably Homura started gathering data on her since TL4, so...). But personally, I feel a stronger desire to see how exactly the new system works, how magical girls deal with demons, whether Kyouko will get over Sayaka's death, and moar Homura in action with her bow and wings (seriously, there should be a figurine of her like that). I'm just more interested in timeline 6 than in any of the previous ones. That's why I hope for Oriko to be a sequel.

Btw, even if we see Mami and Kyouko's previous meeting, is it the one hinted at in ep 3? Judging by the info, their paths cross due to the MG hunting incident. But Mami is hinted to have known Kyouko in timeline 5 as well, where the whole thing doesn't seem to (and hardly can) have happened.
Yes indeed. I also want to know what happens next... Prequels can be interesting, but I rather have a sequel with a few important flashbacks than a full length prequel.

We'll see how things turn out... One problem I have is that, I don't trust anyone to be perfect and thus I take every new piece of work as having a probability of being a failure. What I mean is that I hope this new series does not turn out to be a disappointment. You know, like give the impression that it was never thought originally and that the story was made after the success of the anime.
It happens a lot in movies... good first movie and crappy sequels..
mols is offline   Reply With Quote