Thread: Licensed Onegai Twins
View Single Post
Old 2004-02-03, 02:00   Link #60
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubby
It was the same one the 3 of them had except this one was not cut at the right[or was it left=p] side of the picture. It showed another kid standing right there. I can't believe nobody remembers about this because everyone was making a big fuss about how everything was spoiled!
Odd, because in the anime they ended up saying that Karen was asleep for the photo, thus she was not "cut off". (Besides, I didn't even know or notice that the photo was cut off... Is there any evidence it was cut off in the anime?) Perhaps it was a fake, or published to deliberately mislead? I wasn't around these boards when all this happpened at first (when OT first came out), so that's why I'm so uninformed.

I've gotta admit, though, I'm genuinely baffled by the fact that so so many people (not just on these boards) were confused by the ending of Onegai Twins. The only thing they really didn't clarify was why all three of them knew each other as children, but the "who is and who isn't related" bit seemed crystal clear to me.

All this is, of course, unless the OVA comes out of the blue and totally messes the last episodes up by revealing that, "guess what, we're all actually related, after all"! I guess we can only wait and see...

So, just out of curiousity, was it the epilogue lines that led to the confusion for most people also? (Where they finally revealed about the photo?)
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote