View Single Post
Old 2008-06-18, 18:59   Link #859
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday
Like I said, as the LI she has to learn more about Lelouch. She needs to pretty much know more about him and his feelings than anyone else. She could meet Nunnally as well and they could even do some bonding so that Nunnally thinks Kallen is good for her brother.
Well, possibly

Quote:
I don't know about Cornelia, but she has to show up some time. I don't exactly think she'll be all focused on killing Lelouch either for some reason. Through Kallen talking with Anya, we could have Kallen learn more about Lelouch as well as Anya's link to him. She really is critical I guess because she'll be the key to all the mysteries.
Dunno if she'll be the key, but I guess she might up being the one giving Lelouch a good idea of who the key really is.

Quote:
No "uhoh". You'll be fine. You picked the right girl to like and support. She is guaranteed a happy ending.
Wwell, hopefully so...

Quote:
I'd prefer it as well since it would get rid of the one thing about Kallen that I actually like.
Hmm, and what's this one thing about her that you rather like? That in comparison to the other three main characters, she's the most normal one (Lelouch has a Geass, Suzaku's strenght and physical abilties are hinted at being of supernatural origin and C.C. is an immortal with a number of powers (telepathy and mind-affecting stuff to name a few)? (meaning that if she was altered in some way like Orange-kun, she'd no longer be the most normal out of the bunch)
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote