View Single Post
Old 2009-04-11, 18:28   Link #87
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by brain View Post
I think you are being slightly unfair, here. If you watch carefully, you will note how often, for example, either Ryuuji or Taiga blushes or gets flustered due to the burgeoning feelings of love and the unquestionable attraction they have to each other. It's not like that's "in-character" for them to do with some arbitrary member of the cast, it's only each other and their crushes; and it's not as overt as in the novel but it is unquestionably omnipresent.
It's still subtle, however, and perhaps difficult for people to pick up on.

...I think that might have been the cause of some of the major complaints against this show, but then again, people love to have things to complain about. I'm one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish eric View Post
Can I ask you a personal question? Are you like this in real life or only online? I bet that in real life you are actually a much nicer person. Im just guessing here, but I think you take out all your negativity online.
Hahahahahahahaha no.

No, I'm just as much of a douche in real life as I am online.

Although, for that matter, I say plenty of positive things. For example, I loved this show to bits.

About half of those posts are responses to people who are also saying negative things, especially things which I find irrational and illogical.

I'm certainly not the only negative person on the internet. It's just that a) Negative things stand out more than positive ones, and b) I'm a lot more blunt about it than most people.

I apologize if you're offended, you have the right to be, but I'm not going to compromise in how I think and feel to please other people.

No offense, of course.