View Single Post
Old 2012-07-25, 18:06   Link #26686
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

@Nike: I don't think there's a need to boast about your over working, under paid job again, we get it.

And just abit of advice but making some effort to change that in anyway you can, can go along way.
Even if it's hard to do anything about, if you put as much effort into changing your work life as you do posting about wanting a EXIA R2, I'm sure you'll be better off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Dammit, I haven't even touch my MG Duel yet. It's work, work and work T_T.

Btw, is there anybody here who want to buy that clear MG Blitz? I rolled my eyes when I saw it. I bet it's gonna be more expensive than the standard one. What's the appeal of that anyway?
Personally the clear models don't appeal to me, as a simple gunpla model they really don't look nice at all.
And to make them look nice you'd have to paint them but then whats the point in getting "clear" if your gonna paint it?
As for price I expect it will be more, since the clear parts 00Raiser is about double the price of a normal one.
Altho I do think HLJ has the clear parts priced at about 5500 yen somewhere around that price.
What I'd like to see is the anniversary clear parts back, having a few clear parts was cool.