View Single Post
Old 2010-10-06, 07:56   Link #7604
Aesthetic Shampoo

I have a few that i've always wanted to read again but couldn't because i forgot the title, but i'll just put 2 here for now.

This one is quite recent, it was scanlated 1-2 years ago, it's set in a universe where psychic powers exist but in secret. The main character is a guy who doesn't know about the powers, has a best friend who went missing, and a dead girlfriend who died earlier. He always looks at the last text message she sent him and a picture of them together is his phone wallpaper i think. It also involves a 'witch' (i think) who got secluded on an uninhabited island because her psychic powers were too powerful. To get revenge she somehow contacted the main characters best friend and gave him the ability to use his powers. The friend then returns and gives the main character some trinket that allows him temporary powers. Thats all i remember.

This other one is a romance, its about a guy who had a crush on this really weird girl in middle school, and then they went to different high schools and lost contact because he wrote something that offended her in a letter he sent without realizing it. He then befriends a girl in high school who hadn't been to school for awhile because she was bullied for rejecting a guy who confessed to her casually. I vaguely remember her name was 'Souma' or something.

Any help is appreciated.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote