View Single Post
Old 2013-03-31, 03:21   Link #744
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldzero View Post
i forgotten how much did the index series sell again was it 20k+ in both series im not sure but if anyone can tell me i hope they at least sold almost as well as railgun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldzero View Post
you mean index 1 right? well i just hope they re edited some of the scenes afterall in railgun manga version was more epic then the way it happened in the index anime version.
Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
I got more accurate numbers from mania
12,126 - To Aru Majutsu no Index
24,494 - To Aru Kagaku no Railgun
16,993 - To Aru Majutsu no Index II

So it's indeed 12k, 17k, 25k
index season 2 manage to sell quite well though i expected better from it, for some reason index season 1 sold less even though it was better i guess the franchise was just growing atm during those time well seeing as how popular the index movie was i'm pretty sure it well sell over 20k if not more then 30k. i think the reason why index season 2 didn't sell better then it should have was because they lower the quality to crap until episodes 17-24. i'm well aware railgun is much more popular then the index series but i wish jc staff take things more seriously with the index series. if they screw up index season 3, they are gonna get allot of hate with the fans. but overall they had the index movie to make up for it as well with the amazing animations plus quality so i bet the reason why the quality was lowered was probably for the index movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
From what I remember when I was following mania monthly, the good thing about Raildex sales is that its relatively consistent- it drops at a steady rate.
i never got the impression that the raildex franchise was dieing out i always thought the fanbase keeps growing so i never noticed.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-04-01 at 00:42.
Goldzero is offline   Reply With Quote