Thread: Nyankoi!
View Single Post
Old 2009-09-30, 00:31   Link #1
Sai Feng
Yo-poko! O_O

Nyankoi!

Since the anime is starting next month, Imangascans started releasing the manga chapters two weeks ago.

Summary from Mangaupdates:
Quote:
The story is about a second-year high school student named Junpei Kousaka, who not only hates cats but also is allergic to them. Unforunately, he happens to have a crush on a girl, Kaede Mizuno, who really loves cats. On the way home from school one day, Junpei kicks an empty can and happens to accidentally hit the Guardian Deity of Cats. Now he's able to understand cats but was practically given a curse. He has to grant 100 wishes from any cat or he'll turn into a cat himself.
It's an average romantic comedy, but an enjoyable read. It reminds me of Sketchbook only this time the cats are actually talking to a human and sort of bossing him around. Love the drawings and the character as well, especially Kana-chan and in the recent chapter I love how Nagi is frighten by thunder. Very funny situations and love the interactions with the cats. I guess you can call this a harem manga also as Junpei is gaining some affection by the girls he meet.
Sai Feng is offline   Reply With Quote