Thread: Nyankoi!
View Single Post
Old 2009-10-10, 13:56   Link #17
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
i see that you all like Kanako over the main girl (i forget her name)
well generally yes XD [btw her name is Mizuno Keade if I remember]..... well Kanako doesnt need anyone tell her about someone's feelings since she sees them... and she has them too and that will make her act sometimes cruel if it means to interupt a good moment between Jumpei and Mizuno [when they are in good mood she jumps in and mostly kick/punches/pushes/throws jumpei XD well jelousy reaction]

Anyway Mizuno is too big of airhead (even her class girl friends see that she is an airhead >__< they see the real stuff yet mizuno doesnt...)... mizuno needs others to tell her how other people feel or think about her which in my opinion is pathetic

Kanako is tsudare yet she is fully aware of her feelings and other people throughts [well mizuno is her main love enemy.... since she knows that jumpei is in love with mizuno she trys way way way harder to gain his attention [ after ch24 he mostly will kinda finaly notice that]

so yeah Kanako all the way !!! Mizuno was kinda alone and airhead all her life so it wont hurt her if Kanako will end up with jumpei since she sees how good relantionship they have and from first chapters we saw that she is a good friend with kanako [kana-chan]........ so I doubt she would want to destroy their relantionship (well jumpei will destroy it since like allways the main char will choice the main girl >__< so mostly he will choice still mizuno over kanako [if that happens kill jumpei !! ^^]

so yeah Kanako go for it XD
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote