View Single Post
Old 2004-11-20, 14:37   Link #142
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiai
Oh no! SO If there is a one in ten chance of surviving the cursed seal, then line up ten people and bite them with Orochimaru, and then see if 9 die and Sasuke lives if he is the tenth.

Oh yeah do the same thing except somehow you bring back to life and line up ten living Uchihas and bite them all with Orochimaru, aren't 9 supposed to still die. That's what Orochimaru was contemplating, and is still the same thing as what I said and he says to kabuto, so go ahead and keep saying I can't say that when I clearly did.
Your logic would make sense if Sasuke was the only one with the curse seal. The whole one in ten chance thing consist of every possible person not just comparing Sasuke to every other Uchiha. The scenario of Sasuke surviving the curse seal can happen for any other Uchiha since the one in ten chance thing exist for any person who's bitten. The whole curse seal thing doesn't have anything to do with having some type of bloodline ability. Whether one survives the curse seal also has been said to depend on one's amount of talent.

Your just trying to turn a statistic of one in ten people to a one in ten Uchiha statistic when we have already seen other individuals who possess the curse seal. The fact is that you can't accept the fact that Sasuke is possibly not even in the top 10 of the best existing Uchiha that ever existed. So stop twisting facts into something that suits you trying to make Sasuke seem more than he actually is.
neodrag38 is offline   Reply With Quote