View Single Post
Old 2012-09-20, 13:20   Link #1497
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Duke View Post
Ah, I shouldn't have used 'not as'. Completely different is what I meant. There are trouble students with teachers for both parents and criminals with both parents in the police force, yea? It's their life experiences that mould them that way, and in some cases screw with their thinking.

From what I see, it seems like WC is merely like all the other members of the ARG. Anything is just a mean to an end. Resurrecting Saffron Blossom might have been to speed up the experiment since it takes an hour for her to respawn each time. Leaving her no reprive might have just been a side effect of it for her.

But we're really going by what-ifs here. We know too little about WC to really ascertain what she is thinking, not to mention what she went through to turn into such an individual. I think these theories just suffer from inadequate solid evidence rather than having loopholes. The possibility is there, just that there isn't sufficient evidence to prove or disapprove the theory, which is why it persists.
Well, in the end, I suppose it depends on how much faith one has in Asuna and Kirito as parents. It's just funny to see how the fans of this theory make it adapt to every complication that comes up.

Yes, a fairly evil experiment. Blossom had to keep getting melted by acid (I think that's what it was, anyway), and since the sense of pain is still present.. that must've been quite unpleasant. There's no way that such means justify the end. That was just evil.

I agree, but like I said, it's highly irritating when people use very meta reasoning/facts/evidence/whatever have you to back their beloved theories.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote