View Single Post
Old 2011-10-27, 21:41   Link #1252
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Having watched two episodes so far I'm still a little confused with this show.

I don't even know where the line blurs between the ludicrous comedy taking itself serious, or if some serious business is going to appear soon in the plot.

Using the class as exposition regarding that world's history, I would say it was a smart way to fill the viewers about history of the unification war, and how the book of testament came to be as well as the merging of the harmonic and divine states into one land.

I couldn't put too much attention, since there are just a too vast stock of characters that I don't even know where the story's heading.

I would say, however, that Masazumi's become my favorite character, and "her" past about "her" family's rise to power and eventual falling into oblivion literally messed her identity as a girl; talk about too much ado about nothing.

And, from the other side, we got those two mischievous siblings planning and scheming every tactic with a wide grin on their faces at pulling out inconceivable ecchi pranks around school. Torii and his elder sister took slapstick towards a whole new level.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote