View Single Post
Old 2008-02-04, 19:59   Link #287
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
That's about what happened to my guild the one time I did that fight, except I was one of the only people who wasn't dying. The one and only time I got hit with the spout I flew like 100 feet away from the platform but still got back in time. Tip: don't jump while in the water, it resets the damage cooldown and will cause you to take damage much faster than just swimming.

I've since rejoined that guild but just because I have friends there; I don't go to the 25 man raids because they still have a ridiculous dkp system and I'm not throwing away my time to earn some arbitrary virtual points. Free roll with officer discretion (to prevent people from just taking all the gear and leaving, and to tip things in favor of those who put in the most effort) is a far superior system, and this is coming from someone who has never won a single roll.
Yea....My guild just started using DKP..very confusing....But I thought that spout was a one shot kill..that's what I was told anyways...
siya is offline   Reply With Quote