View Single Post
Old 2008-07-30, 03:51   Link #84
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
I understand, but I don't know where to put it because idealy I was hoping it'll be a topic stater but the forum doesn't allow the creation of new theard.
There is a thread that discuss the popularity of one piece. You can post the update in that thread.

Quote:
what I'm surprised was that it's a list consist of drama series, and shows and alike. The fact that OP is the only anime series in top 20 and one of the only 4 animated shows on a list that measures GLOBAL traffic is a pretty impressive accomplishment.
I think you should check back when the new season starts for those series, and One Piece starts one of its filler breaks. But, there can be many things to say about the reasons for that, including a core base for the series that usually go above the kid age (meaning they are loyal fans) and consistent ongoing animation quality to stay valid for most of the available episodes (the other popular series do not share that), etc. Interestingly, the remaining of the first four are the only series I follow. You can look for conspiracy there too. Anyway, we are in the off-topic region, so, I guess, the mods can move these posts to the appropriate thread.

And, on a different matter, a large portion of chapter 509 is out!
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote