View Single Post
Old 2010-04-04, 01:41   Link #9432
Irkalla
I asked for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
What about now?
Lol, I had coffee coming out of my nose because of this!! And I second what MAQI said!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post

In light of the controversy involving this competition (mainly due to the fact that yaoi queens are a wild and ravenous bunch that can't post recent pictures) I have decided to single handedly end this competition by posting a picture so awesome, that even the mindless yaoi hordes will have to acknowledge the Ecchi Brigades obvious superiority. By the way, this picture was taken today in true spirit of the contest.

Spoiler for Me:
While that is certainly a very awesome picture, we just can't conclude it like this. If it's of any comfort to you, I present you this special prize.

Spoiler for prize:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liwyn View Post
Haha fyi, the pic isn't older than a couple of months. It's not a year, but since I took it last year (4 months + ago) it's a "year" old. So the point still stands. And the guys in the pic aren't my friends, sorry to disappoint Thanks for the "nice" comments though You all look stunning!! I especially (of course) loved the pic of my BUTTSMEXER XXL <3
I think this clears the old issue. We are back at 7:6 again if you guys don't mind.

7:6 for yaoi queens!