Thread: Licensed Yosuga no Sora
View Single Post
Old 2010-12-17, 20:07   Link #1879
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
...Could it be that Haru wanted to be exposed? So that he can break up with Sora without having to do it himself? "We have to let go because of society"...?
This crossed my mind, as well. We know he is conflicted about it, and maybe a part of him still wanted to be exposed. Not consciously, but unconsciously.

I wondered why he didn't have other books there to disguise the subject of his interest, and why he didn't conceal the title of the book specifically about incest, and why he actually came out and said: "I just wanted to know what those incestuous marriages were like."

On the other hand, maybe he just wanted them not to have to live their life in the shadows. I did get the sense that by the time he was looking at the books, he was beginning to get excited about the prospect of actually being with Sora in that way, and he might have just said too much, in his enthusiasm.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote