View Single Post
Old 2012-11-25, 08:40   Link #615
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Run 10km in pouring rain, with lightning (looking back now, that was kind of stupid) ....in running shoes. Epic feeling of water sloshing around the feet
Running shoes is still cool. Try that with office shoes. ... Also, instead of run, walk.

... Of course, for some reason I mysteriously lost said pair of shoes... probably I should've sneaked it inside the coin dryer downstairs in the middle of the night just so I don't need the hassle of putting it out in the sun to dry for four days or five... and keep it quickly under my bed after that.

Chaos: Yeah, rain only feels good when you're dressed like you want to take a dip in the rivers. Instant bath. Oh, do not forget your body soap and shampoo and conditioners and what have you. The next thing you'll have after you return home is a nice towel and maybe something warm.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----

Last edited by Master Assassin; 2012-11-25 at 08:50.