View Single Post
Old 2009-05-01, 00:00   Link #1243
boogajamooga

hunter x hunter anime background music!!! :D

Does anybody know the name of the background music (a fast trance-ish type of beat) , that plays in the episode # 61 of the series? To be even more precise of wut i'm talkin about, it plays from 12min:03seconds till 14:03 in that particular episode...the part when this music plays, in the episode, the spiders start attacking the underground auction and kurapica and his crew are talking to each other about what to do and kurapica tells his teammates to look after the boss while he goes to the site of the attacks. Gon and Killua also see these explosions and talk with Leorio and set up a meeting place to talk to Kurapica...hopefully this is specific enough to give an idea of what song i'm talkin about...i've been looking for this for over a year and i can't find it in any of the OST's or the OVA OST's...thx for any info!

Here is a video link to episode #61 in case you havn't seen the series in a long time to refresh your memory of what i'm talking about. Go to 12:03 till 14:03 in the video and that is where the background music starts and ends.

http://lifesgreatest.co.uk/HunterXHunter/Episode61.htm

Last edited by xris; 2009-05-01 at 02:19. Reason: Please read our forum rules
boogajamooga is offline   Reply With Quote