View Single Post
Old 2012-02-21, 22:59   Link #96
Oyashiro

Geez, when Mikami announced the class trip, I was expecting her to pull out a knife and do the exact same thing the other teacher did.

That guy in the coffee shop sounded pretty guilty about ending the curse halfway through the year... maybe he somehow found out the Another and took their life? Maybe even at the shrine? Better yet, didn't two people die that August? Maybe he wasn't sure which was the Another so he just killed both of them. So he got lucky and killed the real Another, but he also killed an innocent person.

As for the identity of the Another... everyone's saying it's Akazawa, but what if it's the artist, Mochizuki? The quiet kid who likes to sit and paint twisted, somewhat demented things just seems like a typical suspect for being the reincarnation of a dead spirit. ...Not to mention he got away with acknowledging Mei right after the HNNNNNNNGH boy had his little "accident" ;P The familiar-hand thing feels like a red herring (or it might just link into a completely different plot point) and I think the Another might turn out to be someone totally unexpected or someone who had little indication given to their identity.

Great episode, though ^_^ I can't wait for the beach one.

Last edited by Oyashiro; 2012-02-21 at 23:18.