View Single Post
Old 2012-05-28, 10:53   Link #119
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
A shame Zessica is the underdog considering how early on they pushed her forward hard and made her very likeable that fans prefered her over Mikono by a wide margin. Which isn't good because Mikono is supposed to be the "Destined" lover and her being overlooked for Zessica by fans makes it very hard to build up a relationship between the two. Though instead of trying to make Mikono and Amata work they are going down the path of just tormenting Zessica(which is counterproductive since it makes even more feel bad for her and hate Mikono) and now making Amata a horrible person so he can be horrible next to Mikono.

THIS THIS THIS...Is why I feel that they are doing it on PURPOSE...Why else would they change a character's mental state so drastically and yeah I don't become a fan of a character because I feel sorry for them (and honestly I don't feel sorry for Zessica)...she's a genki girl, she should accept and move on (in my opinion) if Amata is as inconsiderate and can't be damned to even giver her a moment (like some people say) then in all honesty she should just completely forget about the guy (not worth her time)...but yer he did say "Thank you" when they did gattai.

Not much chance of there being a happy ending for anyone considering how sloppy things have been handled. They should have never used the defy fate theme since clearly only Zessica is actually defying fate and she's failing hard so what message are they trying to send? They should have used that time, now wasted, to develop Mikono and Amata. Instead we got this episode which just reinforced what many are hateing about Amata and Mikono, they're stagnant, predictable, and are severely underdeveloped and this is all the writers fault.
Unless I am mistaken they haven't explained or properly explained to us what this FATE is...*I would write more but the whole FATE thing to me is ridiculous because as I explained before with Kagura's statement in this episode I find it illogical if this defying FATE thing didn't apply to him as well*...As for Zessica if your assuming her FATE is not to end up with Amata then (yer I agree she's been pushing hard to end up with him) BUT then AGAIN...it wouldn't have been a FATE for her if she didn't fall in love with him in the first place AND whose to say it is or isn't her FATE we are not or shown what her FATE is (I mean at least we can go somewhere with Kagura/Amata/Mikono thing...AND I disagree with your last part, does love have to be so unpredictable, non stagnant and overly developed to be not hated? I've read a lot of romance genre Manga's and the LOVE in the relationship doesn't happen sometimes till pretty much the near end of the series. Unless it's a one-shot then the whole LOVE thing comes full force in the early chapters but is actually quite BORING and not as gripping. This is anime., I mean they have only a certain amount time to pretty much explain things and we all know for a fact that Aquarion Evol has a lot of explaining and revealing to do, so obviously they can't focus on the love thing with the main characters so much (I mean can you imagine all the moe, romantic moments between Amata and Mikono if they had kept it up till now...we'd probably wouldn't get far with the story and obviously there are other characters to focus on and this is mecha and in my opinion they have developed over the last episodes, Amata went from LIKE to LOVE, I mean damn the guy just BLURTED IT OUT in front of her and Kagura! And Mikono has shown concern for him (and no I don't agree that she wanted to be captured by Kagura on purpose and no she is not lusting or in love or whatever other people are saying for Kagura)...instead of blaming the writers (it's partially their fault) but instead blame it on the person or panel that said this writing/ portrayal of the characters is good for this show.