View Single Post
Old 2010-01-06, 19:14   Link #645
james0246

^There is multiple favourite character threads in which such discussions can occur, so no I do not see a need for a Kankuro thread presently. As I said, Kushina received a thread specifically due to the various mysteries surrounding her past and her possible part in the story (if it turns out her sole purpose was as Naruto's mother, then I fully admit that the thread will have been pointless, but for now there is room for speculation). There are no mysterious surrounding Kankuro (or any of Team Sand), and he has more than fulfilled his role in the story, so there is no need for a character specific thread (additionally, there are a few Sand threads (like [MANGA] Hidden Village of Sand) that could be used for such a discussion as well as the aforementioned Favourite character threads).

On the off-chance that you are interested, there are no Puppetry threads. If you want to come up with a discussion topic concerning Kugutsu no Jutsu (its various uses, etc), then there might be something interesting there...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote