Thread: Licensed Mayo Chiki! [anime]
View Single Post
Old 2011-09-30, 13:25   Link #1029
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenesay View Post
And regarding the last few pages of discussions. No, one episodes dedicated to a minor character doesn't make everyone go, oooooh, aaaah, awsome. In the end it just makes it more frustrating on the viewers.[/SPOILER]
You speak for yourself....its clear that on the MAJORITY of MAJOR anime sites like here and MAL.....Nakuru has made a big impression on people for just one episode. In case you are not reading....people ARE going oooohh and aaaah's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
I don't know maybe places EP 13 where it is leaves it open to season 2 rather than with EP 12 but I thought it would have been more interesting if she were in the actual harem before EP 12 and see the interactions
Kinda divided on the subject......on one hand, Nakuru having time before now would have made the most sense, and would have made her gain more fans earlier. But at the same time, us seeing this now lets us know that Jirou is still fair game even after that kiss. Plus seeing all the Konoe shippers get pissed off has been hilarious....people have been getting butthurt SOLELY because another girl got some attention (One they didn't like, so their criticism is already considered BIAS at this point)....for a minute you wonder if those folks remembered this had a Harem Genre tag for a reason. But honestly, its hard for me seeing him eventually choose without the others getting hurt, cause I've heard that in the novels, the characters are getting even MORE developed and fleshed out...and the choice isn't so CLEAR (*coughs* Konoe *coughs*) anymore, so who knows where it will go. I'm still hoping for a Harem end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen
Well, she did say that she intends to commit her highschool life to BL, so assuming she doesn't back out of that I don't think she'll be anymore interested in Jirou other than as a convenient research material.
True, but you also have to remember that this was said when she didn't have her eye on anyone. Same reason why that guy was rejected....but those final 5 mins clearly showed us that Jirou definitely sparked something in her, so much so that she was confused and embarrassed...and I think that's a good sign. If anyone can make a girl fall for them, its definitely a Harem Male Lead.
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote